Saturday, May 28, 2011

I Might Think You’re a Hippy If:

1. You buy farm-fresh eggs/dairy.
2. You line dry your clothes.
3. You wear barefoot running socks.
4. You grind your own wheat.
5. You’re part of a produce co-op.
6. You don’t cut your baby’s hair.
7. You shop at farmer’s markets and/or craft fairs.
8. You don’t shave your legs.
9. You buy organic baby clothes.
10. You don’t wear makeup as a rule.

On the other hand, you might think I’m a hippy if you knew:

1. I don’t own a TV.
2. I don’t see any new movies.
3. I make most of my own meals.
4. I use ground flax seed in my cooking, obsessively.
5. I use vegetable purees in my cooking.
6. I spend a lot of my family time reading aloud.
7. I like needlepoint.
8. I made most of my baby’s baby food from scratch.
9. My child goes to bed at 6:00 p.m.
10. I’m usually too lazy to wear make-up and go out in public in sweats a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment